MicroStrategy will host MicroStrategy World April 18-20, 2017, at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in Oxon Hill, Maryland.
MicroStrategy executives, partners and customers will share their stories and visions for the future of enterprise analytics and mobility. Attendees can personalize their agenda from hundreds of sessions and 20 tracks, as well as special sessions, workshops and networking opportunities throughout the event.
Sessions and special events at the conference include:
- Customer panels highlighting how data analytics and business intelligence has driven organizational transformation for customers like Staples, eBay, Cisco, Privia Health, Turkish Airlines and more
- Women’s networking event gathering female leaders and executives in the analytics world over appetizers and cocktails
- Rock Your World Party at Bobby McKey’s and Cadillac Ranch in the National Harbor with live music and an open bar
- Various industry networking events bringing professionals together to discuss trends, innovative ideas, insights and recommendations
- 5K walk/run benefitting STEM for Her, a local non-profit foundation promoting education to create awareness, excitement, and opportunities among girls and young women to pursue successful STEM-related careers
Click here for more information and to register.