Steven Omick, PhD
CEO, Riverside Research
Dr. Steven Omick is President and CEO of Riverside Research. He has over 28 years of research and executive leadership experience in the private sector and defense and intelligence industries.
Prior to joining Riverside Research, Dr. Omick was President of Applied Communications Sciences (ACS), where he established a framework for the commercialization of intellectual property developed through a combination of independent research and development and US government research programs. Ultimately, he led the integration of ACS into its parent company, Vencore Labs Inc. Preceding ACS, Dr. Omick was President and CEO of Rincon Research Corporation (RRC), a leading provider of digital signal processing products and engineering services for the US government intelligence community. He first joined RRC in 1996 as a research engineer designing, developing, and fielding prototype digital communications capabilities.
A published author in the field of computational electromagnetics, Dr. Omick also served on the faculty of New Mexico State University where he taught electrical engineering courses and led research programs.
Dr. Omick holds a BS in electrical engineering, an MS specializing in power and control systems, and a PhD in computational electromagnetics from New Mexico State University.
- Mark Westergren, Senior Program Director, Perspectajmediagroup2019-03-21T17:42:43+00:00
- Chirag Parikh, Office of Sciences and Methodologies, NGAdjenkinson2019-02-27T02:04:36+00:00
- Ann Bonitatibus, Principal of Thomas Jefferson High Schooldjenkinson2019-02-28T20:51:00+00:00
- Kirthi Kumar, Founder of SheSoft and Junior at Thomas Jefferson High Schooldjenkinson2019-03-12T15:27:08+00:00
- Dr. Larry DeLucas, American biochemist and former astronautdjenkinson2019-02-28T20:43:17+00:00
- Dr. Tinell L. Priddy, Principal, The Academies of Loudoundjenkinson2019-02-27T02:08:36+00:00