Principal of Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology
Doing what is in the best interest of students is my core value as a teacher, school-based administrator, district administration and curriculum leader, and superintendent. This means being resourceful in promoting equity for the success of all students, particularly those who need academic interventions and extensions.
I work earnestly to facilitate a forward-focused vision that is shared and supported by a school community. This vision is inclusive of students, teachers, parents, elected officials, business partners, higher education institutions, and non-profit groups. Complementary actions to this vision preserve the local locus of control that is the hallmark of public education.
After all, public education is the embodiment of our democratic principle; it is transformative for all children, regardless of personal circumstance. To lead in such a pivotal moment in public education, I am committed to being a reflective, trustworthy and responsive public leader, resolute in conducting all business with integrity.
- Ann Bonitatibus, Principal of Thomas Jefferson High Schooldjenkinson2019-02-28T20:51:00+00:00
- Mark Westergren, Senior Program Director, Perspectajmediagroup2019-03-21T17:42:43+00:00
- Kirthi Kumar, Founder of SheSoft and Junior at Thomas Jefferson High Schooldjenkinson2019-03-12T15:27:08+00:00
- Chirag Parikh, Office of Sciences and Methodologies, NGAdjenkinson2019-02-27T02:04:36+00:00
- Dr. Tinell L. Priddy, Principal, The Academies of Loudoundjenkinson2019-02-27T02:08:36+00:00
- Dr. Larry DeLucas, American biochemist and former astronautdjenkinson2019-02-28T20:43:17+00:00